K38 is a single acting rod seal designed to have inner lip shorterthan the outer lip and additional sealing lip which improves theleakage behavior and , at the same time , prevents the entry ofcontaminations from the wiper side.
• Superior sealing effect with the secondary lip
• Low axial housing heights
• Secondary sealing lip provides extra protection against theingress of dirt particles
• Easy assembly into closed grooves
• Good sealing performance even at low pressures
• Wide range of dimensions
Construction machinery , fork-lift trucks , injection mouldingmachines , agricultural machinery , mobile hydraulics , standardcylinders , loading platforms and telescopic cylinders.